Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, I realized it's been over a month since I've posted (and I promise that I'll have a new one regarding why and what our family has been up to soon) - however, perhaps you'd indulge me for just a moment longer to check out another blog:

http://www.omeh.blogspot.com/

Simply click on the link listed above - or cut and paste the link into a on-line browser window to see and read. This is a friend who used to live here in Anaheim, but now resides in Boise, ID with his family. This is a cause that is near and dear to his heart and he's trying to do what he can to raise awareness and assistance. Right now he's on a coast to coast solo bike ride across the US to let people know about this. I know he'd appreciate it if people could check out his blog - and you can even post (opening a Google account to post on blogs is EASY - just need an email address and pick a password and you too can add comments on to any blogs!) He's doing this amazing trip right now - and you can check out his progress every day.

Well, that's all for now! I promise, again, that I'll post real soon on our family - but in the meantime, if you have a moment and can stop by Chip's blog it would mean a lot to him, his family, and us!

THANK YOU! :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Holly, you are wonderful - simply wonderful. Thank you for everything that you are doing for this wonderful cause. It's people like you who Chip needs to make this as big a success as it can be! I hope people will spread the word just as you are. Thanks again so much! Your support over the years has been appreciated more than you know!

Holly said...

Tracy,

Glad we can help spread the word. Also happy the journey is going well for him - I can only imagine the worry you and the fam must have. Hang in there!

Katie said...

Thanks for the heads up Holly. I didn't realize he had his own blog page. I put up the info on my blog too.