Thursday, September 20, 2007

It Starts!

Quick story:

Jackson and I were walking home from school yesterday and at one point he needed to stop to get some mulch out of his shoe. As he was finishing up, we heard "Hi, Jackson!" and looked up to see a girl standing near her mother a few paces ahead of us. I leaned down to Jackson and asked: "Who's that?" to which he replied, "Oh, she's just a girl in my class." Hmmmmm. Really. Just a girl in your class, you say? Oh yes...it starts! The awareness and eventually the little crushes...Man! And I've got THREE boys! We've been joking all along that Ethan would be our heartbreaker - but Jackson seems to be doing just fine in that department.

(Jackson decided recently that he wanted to wash up his own dishes! What? Come again? Be my GUEST!!! Oh, and love the bed-head too, bud!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lock that boy up until he is 35! No doubt that the girls are just going fall in love with that quiet little boy (instead of the obnoxious teasing-types).

Holly said...

Yeah...no doubt! Well, clearly the whole "quiet type" worked just fine for his daddy...so perhaps that will be Jackson's style too!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

What a cutie pie. It starts so early!! He does dishes too!! I think all the girls are going to love him. I know that Lauren likes Ethan she mentioned him yesterday out of the blue..I would definitely say that you are going to be having girls knocking down your door.