Monday, July 30, 2007

Brothers

Enjoying some time on the computer. Thus far, Ethan has been content to watch his older brother play - but we're already starting to see Ethan's interest in getting on the computer himself.
Water play at Grammy and Gramps' house.
Jackson discovered that he could make Joseph laugh by tickling behind his ears.
Joseph with a new onesie from Grammy (I like how Ethan is hovering nearby.)
Goofing with the cousins in Phoenix
Out in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard on irrigation day. The other cousins have experienced this before but Jackson and Ethan really relished getting in on the event.
This shot was taken when Joseph celebrated his '3 months old' day.

3 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

I cannot believe how big Joseph is getting! Love those chunks! I love the picture with all three brothers (Jackson and Ethan kissing Joseph on the cheeks) what cutie-patuties!!(sp?)

Tracy said...

Oh how sweet - how fun it must be to have 3 boys. Difficult, yes. But so much fun! right?

Katie said...

Oh I am so glad I found your blog(s). I love all the pictures you get of your boys! I am impressed that you can be so handy with your camera while juggling 3 boys!