Monday, May 21, 2007

"Muffins with Mommy" Day

Jackson's school had a "Muffins with Mommy" morning to celebrate Mother's Day. It was such fun to hang out with Jackson, munch some muffins, and watch him do his thing. I even received a beautiful card and sun-catcher he made! He's not smiling much in this photo 'cause I just told him I had to go, but all in all it really was a lovely morning!
"I made this!"

Cutie-pa-too-tie! (Oh, excuse me, Cool Boy Jones!)

"Hey, Mom, watch me shove a muffin into my mouth using only one hand!"

Jackson on the playground - a boy with trucks and sand...it's like peanut butter and jelly (or honey in our house) - it just GOES TOGETHER!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

How fun, how great! What school does he go to Holly? I love the pictures, Jackson is so cute, and looks so old to me! Wow!

Holly said...

Hey Tracy - thanks for posting! Jackson currently attends Fairmont Private School and is in their P4 class (pre-school, 4+ year olds) with Mrs. Atallah. It's the same school Debbie Castro teaches at (she's teaches the P3 class just across from Jackson's classroom.) He's really enjoyed going there and we've been pleased with what the school has had to offer. I can't believe in some ways how fast the kids (yours too) have grown! Time truly does fly...

Tracy said...

Wow, that's great! Where will Jackson go to Kindergarten?

Holly said...

We're still in the decision mode on that one. He's registered for both Fairmont and for Rio Vista. Elliott spent time with a couple of the R.V. Kindergarten teachers during one morning, and Jackson & I just went to the Kinder-Fest they had (we had Mrs. DeSoucey and thought she was great.) But we're heavily weighing Fairmont since it's a fantastic school, we know people there, the staff has been really supportive and Jackson has really done well there. Anyhoo...we'll see! :)