Saturday, May 26, 2007

Joseph in various positions...

Here are some updated photos of baby Joseph...in various positions he takes around the house.

The "angry tummy time".


The "post-bath boxer".


The "gleeful swing" pose.




















This is one of our all-time favorites (so far). It's the "how I love to sleep best...with daddy holding me out in front of him and killing his back while I snooze" pose. (Notice the VERY relaxed state of Joseph, evident by the flopping arms at each side. "Ohhhh-yeah...")















The "watching the bear show" pose and the "close-up of watching said bear show".
Yeah...he's a keeper!

3 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Joseph is so precious! I cannot believe how big he has gotten. I love the picture of Joseph and Jackson! Two bruders.

Lots of love!
Rachel

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures! Joseph is definitely growing! And it turns out we have the same fishy swing! Don't you love how it swings different ways?! We'll probably be taking pictures of baby sister in it before too long! Take care!

Love, Sarah

Tracy said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! Joseph is simply adorable. And I love the fact that Elliot still can't take a "normal" picture! By the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!