Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WICKED voting has started early!!!

Well, we're not sure why, but citywalk has changed the rules on the Wannabe Wicked voting. It was supposed to be you could vote as much as you wanted, everyday, up through the 19th of August (starting tomorrow, on the 13th). Well, we just checked the site (see below) and the voting has started AND you can only vote once a day. Anyway - PLEASE go vote starting today if you planned on voting.

http://www.citywalkhollywood.com/wickedvote/index.html

Thanks in advance for any and all votes for me! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

AAH! How did the early voting start? I started voting yesterday! I sent out an email to practically everyone I know! GOOD LUCK!

Nik said...

I've got everyone we know in Utah voting for you!!!!!! GOOD LUCK from the Bender's!!!!!

Holly said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Holly! Just wanted to let you know that Justin and I are voting (Justin is voting from both of his computers from Boston) and his sister Jessi (she's a musical/Wicked fan) is voting, too. Apparently she's told her friends and co-workers to vote for ya as well!! YEAH!!!! Good luck!!

Beverlee said...

WOW! It is great hearing you sing that fantastic song! You have our votes, and all the votes we can find around us! Many fans from AZ are voting as well as the midwest. Wednesday should be a fun evening! What a fabulous experience...Good luck from your #1fans (parents)
With Love,
Mom and Dad

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I am so voting every day!! I've also told everyone I know to vote for you. You are seriously talented and I just know you will win!! Good luck!!!