Friday, March 28, 2008

Lost Blues

Okay, so we're all set to get our weekly fix of LOST last night, and we realized nothing new was on the DVR. It seems we were the only folks in America that didn't realize Lost was taking a month-long spring break. I guess filming in paradise can really wear a cast out. Yeah, sure, writers strike, yada yada yada. Is anyone else cheesed off about this? I can't get by for a month on Dancing with the Stars!

Okay, I feel better. By the way, speaking of Dancing with the Stars, I think a Star Trek reunion smackdown would be a serious ratings machine. It's high time the question of "Best mambo - Kirk or Picard?" be put to rest. Who's with me...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Holly! Aren't you watching American Idol?!?!!?

Elliott said...

Holly is the faithful Idol watcher. I usually just pop in to see who got the boot. However, deliverance has come: Battlestar Galactica just started up again on SciFi network. Whew!

Cory CL said...

Where are those Roswell reruns when you need them? Hey Holly! Long time no see. Cory Ludvigson here...chatting from Utah. Good to see that you guys still have the TV bug. I feel your pain on the LOST dilemma. I'm in the same boat. This is why so many times I just give up and wait for the DVD's to come out so that I can watch it all at once. Take care
Say hi to everyone and Bishop from us! Still can't seem to call him Elliott without thinking I'm doing something wrong. I know, I'm dopey.
xoxo
Cory